Sunday, September 18, 2011

When's the right time?

I get the feeling that if there were different circumstances, Liam would not be coming out to he world yet, or he already would have come out to the whole world. I think if his dad and community had been more accepting or acted like they would have accepted him more, he already would have come out. Also, I think that if his dad hadn't pressured him so much to play baseball, and be a "man" he wouldn't have had to rush the process or coming out, and maybe he would have been able to wait until he was more ready. Does that make any sense? Well, to make a long story short, I don't think Liam should be coming out now, I think it either should have happened along time ago, or it shouldn't be happening yet.

1 comment:

  1. That makes total sense. I definitely think his environment has a lot to due with it. Great thought!

    ReplyDelete